EmAnne

EmAnne

Pure: The Second Covenant Novel

Pure - Jennifer L. Armentrout Well, I am officially a Jennifer L Armentrout fan! Her books are have stunned me every time. First with Half Blood, then with Obsidian, and now Pure. One reason her books are so good is that they provoke emotion, another is that she draws her fantasy so well into the book that it seems like reality.

In this book, you see how Alex has grown since the beginning of half blood, she is still headstrong (one of her charms) but you get to see the passionate side of her, and you can tell she is grown. I liked that, a lot actually.

This a a book you should not read in public, I myself nearly learned this the hard way! There are so many points where you just want to burst out laughing. Thankfully, I was able to control myself in public. I probably did have an idiotic grin in my face most of the time though!

I think Aiden and Seth need this paragraph to themselves. Or at least two sentences. Aiden= Caring, swooning, sometimes you want to throw this book at him. Seth= Makes me laugh, also worthy of having an even heavier book thrown at him! I must confess, I am Team Aiden. I would talk about him some more, but no spoilers!

I loved the magic aspect of this book! Or should I say mythological? It is written well, and had me holding my breath for what happens next. (Aren't the furies awesome?)

Pure is like a really fast roller coaster. You go up, down, are spun around, you laugh, you cry, you scream. And it is over entirely too soon! If there more more series like this, I would be broke. Once you read this, you will need the next book immediately!